|Duration : Approx. 4 hours (Daily, 2:30p.m. from Regal Airport Hotel Lower Lobby)
Departure : PM
|Adult : HK$ 680
Child(3-11 yrs) : HK$ 560
With enchanting beaches and quaint fishing villages crafting its shores, ancient monasteries and temples nestling among its lush mountains, Lantau is truly a picturesque getaway from the metropolis. Focusing on the key landmarks of Lantau, this is an ideal afternoon escapade from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Ngong Ping Cable Car
Enjoy some of the best views of Lantau with this 25 minute ride – a visually spectacular ride of ever changing vistas of the landscapes.
Po Lin Monastery
Visit one of the world’s largest outdoor bronze Buddha statues at this tranquil monastery and learn more about this popular religion at its elegant museum.
Tai O Fishing Village
A historical fishing village with houses on stilts, and tiny shops and shrines dotted throughout – this humble village is still popular for its dried seafood and traditional way of life.
Return to the city with a ferry ride on your own from the island – a delightfully different way to view Hong Kong and Lantau, while offering you the freedom to continue with your own plans for the evening upon arrival in Central.
- Pick up transfer and guide service from airport to the end of the tour at Silvermine Bay on Lantau Island.
- One-way cable car ride
- Admission to the Buddha Statue Museum
- One-way return deluxe ferry ticket.
- Transfer back to airport is excluded. (We will return to Silvermine Bay around 6:10 p.m. or Central Pier #6 around 6:45 p.m. / It takes about 40 minutes to go from Central Pier to Airport by Airport Express. view map)
- In case of adverse weather or strong winds, the cable car will be replaced by coach transfer.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate.